The Madras Sanskrit College
#84, Royapettah High Road
Mylapore, Chennai - 600004.
044 - 2498 0421
Worked as TGT Sanskrit in a Residential School in Mysore for 3 years.
Served as Hindi Translator on regular basis in Assam Rifles (a Para-Military Force under Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India for 5 years and 3 months.
Serving as Assistant Professor of Hindi since Oct, 2005.
BOOK AUTHORED / PUBLISHED / EDITED / TRANSLATED
Authored and Published 3 Books in Hindi and 1 Book in Kannada
6 Articles published with ISSN.
5 Articles published with ISBN.
16 Articles published without ISSN/ISBN.
OC / RC/ COURSES / WORKSHOPS / FDPs ATTENDED
3 Months Translation Training Course from Ministry of Home Affairs (Govt of India) in 2002.
5 Days Condensed Translation Training in 2001.
10 Days NSS General Orientation Course in 2010.
21 Days Special Course on Disaster Management in 2013.
10 Days National Level Workshop on Vivekachudamani in 2016.
6 Days Disaster Management Course in 2019.
5 Days Testing & Evaluation and Question Item Writing in 2019.
4 Days National Level Workshop on YagyavalkyaSmriti in 2019.
1 Day Pre Monsoon Disaster Management & First-Aid Practice Training in 2016.
1 Day Higher Education of Students with Hearing Impairment Training in 2010.
1 Day Disaster Awareness Programme in 2019.
5 Days Training on Criminology in 2020.
7 Days Short-Term Course on MOOCs, E-Content Development & Open Educational Resources in 2020.
14 Days Faculty Development Programme in 2020.
28 Days Faculty Induction / Orientation Programme in 2020.
7 Days National Service Scheme Orientation Course in 2020.
2 Weeks Refresher Course in 2020.
5 Days Emerging Trends in Entrepreneurship Development in 2020.
1 Day National Level Mental Ability Challenge in 2020.
1 Semester of R Training Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay in 2020.
5 Days IQAC - FDP in 2020.
12 Days Refresher Course in Hindi in 2020.
7 Days Course on Research Methodology in 2020.
5 Days Course on Change Makers of Environment in 2020.
7 Days Course on Teaching Pedagogies-Innovative Ways in 2020.
7 Days Workshop on Nambiyagapporul : Learning & Teaching in 2020.
14 Days 2nd Refresher Course in Hindi in 2020.
PAPER PRESENTED OR ATTENDED IN SEMINARS / CONFERENCES
Paper Presented in 7 International Seminars.
Paper Presented in 12 National Seminars.
Attended in 20 National Seminars.
Paper Presented in 1 State Level Seminar.
International Webinars attended - 30.
National Webinars attended - 40.
(1) GLOBAL TEACHER AWARD awarded by AKS Education Awards in Oct, 2020.
(2) BEST FACULTY AWARD awarded by GRAB Charitable Trust, in March, 2020
(3) EXCELLENT FACULTY (GOLBAL) AWARD awarded by Research Gate in Aug, 2020.
(4) TECHER's ICON AWARD awarded by UDGHOSH in Sep, 2020.
(5) BEST SENIOR FACULTY AWARD awarded by Novel Research Academy in Nov 2020.
(6)OUTSTANDING RESEARCHER AWARDawarded by Puduchery Academic Researchers' Academy.
(1) NSS Programme Officer since Dec, 2007 to till date.
(2) Indian Academic Researcher's Association (IARA) since April, 2020.
(3) Asia Society of Researchers (ASR) since May, 2020.
(4) Dravidian Linguistics Association (DAL) since May, 2020.
(5) Comparative Literature Association of India (CLAI) since May, 2020.
(6) Inter National Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (Review Board) since July, 2020.
(7) Akshara Multimedia Research Journal (Editorial Board) since July, 2020.
(8) Academic Council, The Madras Sanskrit College since 2017.
(9) Madras Sanskrit Academy since 2016.
(10) Grade-I Pracharak DBHPS, Chennai since 1997.
(11) Indian Library Association (Associate Member, Southern Zone since July, 2020.
(12) Indian Yoga Association (YVM) since July 2020.
(13) National Book Trust of India (Book Club Member) since July, 2020.
(14) College Sports Incharge from 2008 to 2017.
(15) Academic Counsellor of IGNOU (for Hindi MA Course) for Chennai Region since Dec, 2020.
Co-Investigator for Editing of 2 Books under Ashtadashi Project of Rashtriya Sanskrit Samsthan, New Delhi for Rs. 11,50,000.
(1) Student's Guide for All India Sanskrit Competitions conducted by RashtriyaSamskritSamsthan at Himachal Pradesh in 2013.
(2) Co-Ordinator for State-Level Pre-All India Sanskrit Competitions-2017 and 2019.
(3) Co-Ordinator, S.V.S. (Literary Association) of The Madras Sanskrit College for 2020-2021.
(4) Examiner for OT Sanskrit Siromani Examinations of Madras University since 2010.
(5) College Level Sports incharge for 8 years.Mail: